Friday, April 22, 2016

Morrie Blog

What are your initial reactions to what you have read in Tuesdays with Morrie thus far? One of the main themes developing in Tuesdays with Morrie is not to take your life for granted. Based on this premise, what is on your Bucketlist? You can write a paragraph leading up to a bulleted list of what you would like to do/accomplish in your life.

My initial reaction to what I've read so far with Tuesday's with Morrie is kind of surprised. I never knew how much of a powerful speaker Morrie is it's amazing how he uses his words to make people feel like life is too short to take it for granted. Also he speaks whatever pops up into his mind which I resoect big time because not many people have the ability to do. He even kind of woke me up and showed me how life really is this quote really spoke to me “Okay. The story is about a little wave, bobbing along in the ocean, having a grand old time. He's enjoying the wind and the fresh air-until he notices the other waves in front of him, crashing against the shore. "My God, this is terrible," the wave says. "Look what's going to happen to me!" Then along comes another wave. It sees the first wave, looking grim, and it says to him, "Why do you look so sad?" The first wave says, "You don't understand! We're all going to crash! All of us waves are going to be nothing! Isn't it terrible?" The second wave says, "No, you don't understand. You're not a wave, you're part of the ocean.” This shows that when we die we will still be apart of this world. Morrie will be satisfied with his death knowing that he has completed everything on his bucket list.

I want to be just like Morrie when I know I'm going to die have no regrets and live my life to the fullest. The main thing that will be on my bucket list is to give back to everyone who really helped me out In life, especially my mom. My mom would be my main priority and I will spoil her. Even if I don't have too much money I would love to see her happy one more time before I die. Other than that being on my bucket list of course I have some fun things on her like skydiving and BASE jumping but I would like to achieve more in school before I do anything else.

Bucket List:
~Skydive
~Snorkeling
~Go to every continent 
~Spoil my mom
~Finish college 
~Give back
~Get a good paying job
~Swim with a shark
~Jump off a cliff
~Base jumping

No comments:

Post a Comment