Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Aow Impressions Blog

          During this gallery walk I learned several different things that were connected to the Holocaust. From Holocaust survivors to Syrian a Refugees they were somehow tied together. For example in James's article it talked about Holocaust survivors siding with the Refugees. The reason why they did this was because they felt like history was repeating itself and they didn't want the refugees to go through what they did. They remembered what it was like for them and they believe know one should ever go through that, it's just unfair. This really opened up my eyes and helped me to notice that history really is repeating itself which in my opinion is scary.

          In Joeseph's blog I also learned that 1,200 Jews denigrated to the Philipeins. The nazis atta led the philpeins because the Jews were there. They found out that they were there when they went when it was the right time. I think it's not right for them to attack the Jews in a different country cause then it can lead to more problems with different countries. On another note, I find it messed up that the Jews had a sense of hope when they emigrated to the Philipeins but they didn't know it was an ambush. The more I think about this the more I feel really melancholy towards this. Also I learned how relevant the Holocaust still is to today which is pretty amazing. The Holocaust was a dreadful time that'll never be forgotten.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment