Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

          The area I think that I made the most improvements in is my Global Collaboration. I didn't really know much about global collaboration before. I thought all of us were completely different but it turns out we are all somewhat similar. With the pen pals we have really expanded my experience with other people. I would say if we didn't do that I wouldn't understand how other people lived. We also did a project on telling people from different places in the world how we live and what we do. It turns out we have many similarities. Thanks to this class my Global Collaboration became much more efficient.

          What I accomplished this year in this class was that I read five books while I was here. I am really proud of that because I don't necessarily enjoy it. I also didn't really read much but, when I came into this class in the beginning of the third quarter. Now I enjoy reading and I would like to read more. I am in Battle of the Books and that helped me to experience reading better and actually enjoy it. I am starting to really enjoy this class.

          The most challenging part of the third quarter I would say would be the blogs and the AOWs because we have to do them both in one week. It is sometimes hard to make time I know I'm still a kid but it could be hard sometimes. To top it we have to study for a vocabulary quiz the same week. I happen to like this challenge that Mrs. Larson is giving us because it pushes me to do my best and I don't do that a lot I do the bare minimum but not anymore. Without these challenges I would be much lazier.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the most challenging thing was the AOWs. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I really liked how you made a tppic sentence for each paragraph and gave it supporting details. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete