Friday, March 13, 2015

Extended Metaphor Poem


Really tired the next day:
I woke up feeling good on a beautiful Monday
I went to school like an average kid
went to my first class and then the next
But the thing is in my third period class I got a lot of homework

It was very unlikely to get a lot of homework in this class
but it is what it is
We had to do a 3 paragraphs on an article,
and study for the biggest test of 7th grade
THE CONSTITUTION TEST

After school I went home and I studied
Then when I look at the time it's already 9:30
I forgot that my computer shuts off at 10:00
So I tried to rush through all of the paragraphs,
but I still couldn't finish

So now it time to make a decision
Stay up late and finish or get a goodnight sleep
I chose something I know I would regret and that was to finish the homework
I was up until 3:35 A.M.
But I didn't care as long as I finished

When I woke up for school I was really cranky and very whinny
I hated when I was like that and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too
I looked like feces and felt like it too
I chose to stay up late and finish my homework
And that has made all the difference


No comments:

Post a Comment