Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Voice Poem

          Squirrel                                                                                            Bone

Mom has left me when                                                             Mother is gone, I guess we have to deal I was still young                                                                       with life  


                                                          We are family

I can't be alone without                                                             I don't care if I am alone or if I am with my family or someone to guide                                                someone I am independent
me

                                                          We are different

 I miss the old days when                                                          I wish Mother would've never left or at 
it was me, mom and Bone                                                         least let us know she was leaving

                                        We both miss our family being together

I am all alone now with no one                                                 I have my own human family now I 
to be with me                                                                            don't need anyone else

I have finally found a new friend                                              I have no one now and I entrusted
that keeps me company                                                             humans to much

                                                    The tables have turned now

My journey has just began                                                        I have no where else to go, I have lostI am still yet very young and                                                      my way and I need guidance
adventurous 


                             We have so much to do but, we are not sure what it is yet

I commented on Yareli's blog,  Jared's blog and Diana's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment