Monday, March 23, 2015

"Spine Poem"



            What this poem is about is there is a group a girls who hated dogs. The Girls decided to get rid of all dogs and their purpose. They didn't like dogs because they got more attention than them. Therefore, The Girls chose to take away the population of dogs so they can get the attention they need/desire. However, the meaning of this poem goes along the lines of being an older sibling. The "dogs" represent the younger sibling and "The Girls" srepresent the older sibling. For instance, it is natural for a older brother or sister to get jealous of the youngest because they get whatever they want and do as they please. I actually am the same way with my little brother I envy sometimes for things he gets and stuff but I had it the same way when I was little.

3 comments:

  1. Nice poem! I like the topic of dogs but it seems very unusual, but unique. So this poem is based off of jealously? Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!! I can really relate to this myself. I have a younger sister and feel the same way about her. I liked how you added a way that you relate to the poem as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Evie I am a little late on responding but, yes this poem is about jealousy. I added that into it so people with younger siblings can relate to this.

    ReplyDelete