Friday, March 27, 2015

Poetry Reflecion



                    Poetry really does have an important place in my life without poetry in my life I don't think I would be as creative as I am today. I actually really try whenever I am creating a poem to add a lot of creativity and make sure it is unique. Also it helps me to express my feelings and get things off of my mind. I don't really think poetry has a importance in everyone life though. It really depends on the person and if they like poetry. There is a lot of people who don't enjoy certain things that other people like, for instance like poetry. Some reasons people might like poetry because it is hard for them to express their true emotion about things or even they can be shy. Another reason is that they could just not like it at all. I know this because I didn't like poetry but once I created one that I was proud of it felt amazing.


                    The life experiences of a poet affects their writing because that could be a topic they're writing about. Also it affects their writing because they would be able to explain their poetry better and have descriptive words and make you feel what happened to them. They can also help to relate because a lot of people have been through the same thing. That is the power of poetry it really speaks to you and reaches out to you and it is just like you are in a different world. However, that is just my opinion people may have other opinions on poetry but they can't even say why they dislike it.


- Bio-Poem of a Literary Character
- Where I'm From Poem
- Two-Voice Poem
- Spine Poem
- Found Poem
Nonsense Poem

- Extended Metaphor Poem


1 comment:

  1. I agree on how poetry does have a lot of feeling in it. Also on how it made us creative in some way, because we were inspired by it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete