Friday, February 6, 2015

Book Talk

          My book is "I Even Funnier" by: James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein. This is a fictional book that takes place in New York. It is about a boy named Jamie Grimm who is the funniest kid in New York but, he wants to be the funniest kid on the planet. Jammie is currently really famous compared to a lot of people almost everyone knows who Jamie Grimm is. The main conflict in this book is that Jammie doesn't know what jokes to use in the competition to be the funniest kid. Also there are people such as his bully who are giving him problems so he can't really focus on his work. The main theme of this book is always try your best and be yourself if thats who you want to be. 
               

    I liked this book because it is a good book if you are not having a good or just not feeling yourself because it really cheers you up. I mostly read the book when i've had a bad day just to have a quick laugh. Mainly read this book if you want a humorous book like this one. Only if you’re into that kind of stuff though but, who isn’t. This book isn’t just funny it has a great story line behind it which makes it a terrific sequel of "I Funny". It also has good images in it that describe it in even better detail. If any of this applies to you, you should really give it a try on this book. You should honestly get this book if you are into fictional books and have a great sense of humor

I commented on Diego's blog, Stanley's blog and

                          

1 comment:

  1. I found this in a lot of people's blogs, but I bet I did it too. You shouldn't take soo long just to pause maybe like 1 or 2 seconds. I liked the "I Funny" book and I thought it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete