Thursday, February 26, 2015

Global Collaboration

Global Collaboration

        My level of global awareness before 7th grade wasn't all that great. I didn't really know about any other countries besides Mexico, and I still barely knew about it. However, coming into this class has increased my global awareness because of the projects we do with other people across the world. This one specific project we did in class was called "Global Collaboration", we learned about how people from different places around the world are and how they live. Also when we do our article of the week (AOW) it lets me know what's happening around the world.

        If I had pen pals I would think they are great for global collaboration. I think they would teach me about their own cultures and about their lifestyle. Also, I think we could find differences and similarities between us. It should be a great experience.

I have to say my perspective has changed a lot on collaboration. I used to think that everyone was completely different because of how they looked and where they are from. However, now I know that we are different but in a unique way and that we almost all live in the same way.

The most shocking thing that I have found out do to my global collaboration is that their is a lethal group called ISIS. They are involved with everyone and in my opinion we need to join together and stop them. We have already experienced too many casualties. It's very important to keep working on the global collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment